Heated Blower Desiccant Dryers
Heated blower desiccant dryers utilize a high performance centrifugal blower to direct ambient air through a heater and the off-line tower to regenerate desiccant. Although heated blower technology requires the highest initial capital investment, it offers significantly lower operating costs than other desiccant dryer technologies because there is little to no loss of compressed air from the system for regeneration.
- High Quality Air: Proven high-performance desiccant technology delivers -40°C (-40°F) pressure dew point air for critical applications; pre-filter and after-filter protect desiccant and downstream air from oil contamination and particulates
- Easy to Maintain: A low profile design and easy access to components simplifies installation and maintenance
- Reliable Operation: High-strength desiccant along with durable valves and components provide extended life
- Reduced Energy Use: Low pressure drop design saves on energy costs and provides an economical drying solution
- Smart Control: Easy to use, advanced microprocessor helps to maintain dryer performance at optimum levels, while constantly monitoring functions and provides maintenance alerts as well as protection notifications