Externally Heated Desiccant Dryers
Capacity Range: 400-2100 cfm (11.3-59.5 m3/min)Pressure Dew Point: -40°F to -100°F (-40°C to -70°C)ISO Class 1 to 2Voltage: 460V/3PH/60HZ (400V/3PH/50HZ)Maximum Inlet Pressure: 150 psig (10.3 barg)Maximum Inlet Temperature: 122°F (50°C)Desiccant Type: Activated alumina.
- High Quality Air: Proven high-performance desiccant technology delivers -40°C (-40°F) pressure dew point air for critical applications; pre-filter and after-filter protect desiccant and downstream air from oil contamination and particulates
- Easy to Maintain: A low profile design and easy access to components simplifies installation and maintenance
- Reliable Operation: High-strength desiccant along with durable valves and components provide extended life
- Reduced Energy Use: Low pressure drop design saves on energy costs and provides an economical drying solution
- Smart Control: Easy to use, advanced microprocessor helps to maintain dryer performance at optimum levels, while constantly monitoring functions and provides maintenancealerts as well as protection notifications