Ingersoll Rand Compressors
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand electric-driven, two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications including automotive service and body shops,fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Long-Life: Durable cast iron construction,long-lasting extended pump life designed for over15,000 hours of trouble-free use
- Maximum Power and Flexibility: 100% continuous duty, up to 5 hp two-stage air compressor, 175psig maximum operating pressure and a 60 or 80gallon ASME receiver tank provide plenty of punch for the most demanding applications
- Easy to Service: Individually cast cylinders,overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting rodsimplifies maintenance and service
- Reliable Operation: All Season Select synthetic lubricant increases efficiency; with 2,000 hours of service between change outs, it performs four times longer than petroleum-based lubricants•Two-Year Warranty Available:Purchase an All-Season Select lubricant start-up kit, and receiveall the parts you need for start-up and the first year of maintenance, along with an extended pump warranty
- Available Feature Package (5 hp)Value Feature Package includes 100% cast iron pump, ASME-coded receiver tank, ODP motor, automatic start/stop control with pressure switch and manualdrain