Heatless Desiccant Dryers
HL heatless desiccant dryers use twin desiccant towers with strategically positioned valves to dry compressed air. The simple technology of heatless dryers divert a portion of dried compressed air to an off-line tower. The dry air then flows through and regenerates desiccant. Although operating costs run higher than the heated desiccant dryers, the HL series requires the lowest capital investment.
- High Quality Air: Proven high-performance desiccant technology delivers -40°C (-40°F) pressure dew point air for critical applications; pre-filter and after-filter protect desiccant and downstream air from oil contamination and particulates
- Easy to Maintain: A low profile design and easy access to components simplifies installation and maintenance
- Reliable Operation: High-strength desiccant along with durable valves and components provide extended life
- Reduced Energy Use: Low pressure drop design saves on energy costs and provides an economical drying solution
- Smart Control: Easy to use, advanced microprocessor helps to maintain dryer performance at optimum levels, while constantly monitoring functions and provides maintenance alerts as well as protection notifications.